Wednesday, April 18, 2012

24 Weeks (and 5 days) Along

Here we are going on 25 weeks!

Since this picture I am officially at 25 weeks and feeling great.  I have been fortunate through this pregnancy in that after the first trimester, I really haven't had to deal with too many pregnancy woes.  Of course there is always the adjustments to the growing belly bump...when I lean over to pick something up off the ground there seems to be a road block there and I definitely don't pop out of bed like I used to.  Thank goodness for maternity jeans! 

Max is a mover and a shaker.  I feel him moving during the day but especially at night when I first lay down and I love it. The feeling is the absolute combination of strange and amazing (however amazing wins out by far).  Now Mark is able to feel him moving too which has been exciting.  I go back to the doctor in about a week for a quick check up and then back again in 2 weeks for an ultrasound (yay!).  Apparently Max is looking more and more like a real baby these days so we can't wait to see the latest images of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment